Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4th Treatment Done!!!

Well I had my 4th treatment done on Monday the 18th, so it has been exactly one week.  Usually at this point I am completely healed and done wearing bandages, but not this time.  For this treatment, I heard her say maximum heat at 755 or 752 (I can't remember), but I do remember the increase in pain.  Usually I can't feel a thing, but I did this time...a lot of pain.  It was not unbearable just more than usual.  Well the sensory difference wasn't the only I noticed to be different.  As soon as I took off the first bandage, I noticed a lot of blood, and I had large blisters already forming.  The last treatment I noticed a good reduction in bruising to where I had none that was visible (although I could feel it to the touch), but this time I have bruises equal to the 2nd treatment.  Where it is all around the tattoo, but the marks are not running down my arm as was the case post-treatment number one.  The strange thing is that I do not have any pain to the touch.  It is as if this time the damage to my arm is entirely, versus before where it almost felt as though my muscle was bruised.


I am not sure why I am not healed yet.  I think it probably has more to do with a greater intensity of the lasers than my immune system, but we will have to see.  I will definitely post when I am off the cream!  I feel I am almost at the stage where my skin gets foggy.  I am pretty sure that will happen soon, so looks like I am close.

I will post some pics of how it is looking now as soon as I can edit them. I can't wait to post an after I am healed!  Technically according to my consultation, I am half way done!!! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment